badge

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Four common Interview Quetions for Freashers

This section covers most common questions asked for freshers..

Smartest way to answer frequently asked HR interview questions for freshers on Question like Tell me about yourself   etc is depends on the candidate,there is no right or wrong answer.
HR interview more often,is not a selection process,but a shortlisting process,where few of the selected candidates are weeded out.

Now lets start with questions and answers....

On of the most frequently asked question is Tell me about yourself , your response to this question will set the tone for the rest of the interview.

How to answer Tell me about yourself

Here are the main point you should cover
  • Where'd you go to school.
  • What was your course and how is that going to be useful for you for this job.
  • Key coursework,an internship and what they taught you.
  • Why this company and this job to start your career.

What are your strengths

This is a classic interview question .There are a number of things that your perspective employer may be looking to uncover in asking this question.
Remember ,your aim is not necessarily to convince the interviewer that you are the world's best employee but rather that you are the right employee for the job at hand.
You must be prepared  to talk about your strengths now HOW TO ANSWER???????
Here are some aspects that you may put forward as being your strengths..
  • Learning agility and effective personal communication skills.
  • Self motivated and determined .
  • success oriented and natural leader.
  • Team Player.
  • Hardworking.
  • Problem Solver.
  • Quick learner.
  • Passionate about doing a good job.

What are your weakness

This is a tricky interview question.The employer is trying to figure out if your weakness will make it hard for you to do a good job.The weakness question present you with clear and present danger.You can mention skills that are not critical for the job,skills,you have improved on, turn a negative into positive.
Your answer should always be framed around positive aspects of your skills and abilities as an employee.
One good example:


"My greatest personal weakness in my area of work is always holding myself to extremely high standards.I strive to complete every assignment or task given in the absolute best way I can.If I find myself falling short of my expectation I tend to be hard on myself .I can occasionally  take it too(personally.too hard etc.) if my work below excellent."


Why should we offer you a job

It is the underlying question inherent in every interview.You 'll need to describe reason using concrete example illustrating how and why you are a good fit for the organisation.
This question is purely about selling yourself in the interview.Think yourself as a product.Why should the customer buy?
Example:

"From our conversation,it sounds as if you are looking for someone to come in and take charge immediately. It also sound like you are experiencing problems with some of your marketing system.with my seven year of experience working with channel marketing,I have developed a strong marketing system for my previous companies.My high energy and quick learning style enable me to hit the ground and size up problems rapidly.my colleagues would tell you I am a team player who maintain a positive attitude and outlook.I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situation and can be counted on when the going gets tough.I'm confident I would be a great addition to your team."   

No comments:

Post a Comment